At Marston’s we believe that the investment in our team members is the most important job of all. By creating a ‘family’ environment, Marston’s can ensure customer service is the best in the business! Marston’s and Lifetime Training have created a range of exciting apprenticeship programmes that are available now, and we are looking for enthusiastic individuals to take up this opportunity.
Our apprenticeships provide a variety of 12 month, work-based learning opportunities. Choose from one of our kitchen or customer facing qualifications to fit the career of your choice – these include Food Production & Cooking Level 2, through to Level 3 management qualifications.
This is a great opportunity for you to gain experience within the busy hospitality pub industry, you will receive coaching from our teams, and work toward a nationally recognised qualification to support you through your progression.
College study didn’t really agree with Will. He craved his independence, so he changed direction and applied for a Marston’s apprenticeship. He now loves working in Sales & Service at the Penny Hedge, Whitby. Will says, “… I was always interested in working in a bar or pub. It’s really social and all my mates think I have a pretty cool job too. And the best thing about this job is that I’m being trained and earning some money.”
What’s in it for you?
- You can learn while you earn, and at your own pace
- Achieve a nationally recognised qualification
- Gain the skills and knowledge of the hospitality sector
- Receive coaching from our great team
- Opportunities to progress and continue your learning within Marston’s
What’s this equivalent to?
We offer 3 levels:
- Intermediate (Level 2) – equivalent to 5 GCSE passes
- Advanced (Level 3) – equivalent to 2 A level passes
- Higher (Level 4) – equivalent to a Foundation Degree
Do I qualify?
Providing you meet the following eligibility criteria below; you can apply for one of our great apprenticeships:
- UK/EU resident for the last 3 years and have the right to remain
- No HND, Degree or Level 4 equivalent
- Able to work 30+ hours a week
- Not currently in full or part-time education
- For non EU residents, you should have the appropriate visa documentation, detailing indefinite leave to remain in the UK, with an issue date of at least 3 years prior to the apprenticeship start date.
If you’re looking for a career that offers the ability to excel within an exciting organisation, then take a look at the apprenticeship roles available, and get in touch with us!